Auction at Salem Maintenance Center
Salem Maintenance Center
Jct. 72 & 32
Salem, Missouri, 65560
Phone numbers 573-522-4115 ext 3283
Saturday, June 7, 2014
Starting at 10:00 a.m.
Pre-registration on Friday (day before the auction, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Registration the day of the sale begins at 7:30 a.m.
Viewing of sale items is Friday (day before the auction, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
The auction will include boats, outboard motors, tractors, dozers, farm equipment and vehicles.
A complete lot listing and terms of the sale will be available at the registration desk the day of the sale. The day of the auction. If you need to make arrangements for financing please do so prior to the day of the auction.
Please read the Public Auction Procedures (listed below) before planning to attend the auction.
- Cash or cashier's check will be accepted for payment of items with your presentation of buyer's personal identification.
- Master Card and Visa debit cards will be accepted for payment only with presentation of buyer's valid driver license as identification.
- A personal check will be accepted a long with presentation of the buyer's valid driver license as identification, but the title to the vehicle, outboard motor, trailer, or boat will be held until the check clears the bank. If the item is a tractor or heavy piece of equipment, the item will be held until the check clears the bank.
- Master Card, Visa and Discover credit cards will be accepted for payment only with presentation of the buyer's valid driver license as identification.
- Dealers must present a copy of their certificate and a valid driver license as ID. A person acting as an agent for a dealer must have a signed letter from the dealer stating they have permission to purchase items under the dealer's name. A copy of the dealer's certificate must be supplied along with the presentation of a valid driver license as ID.
- Only the name of the person who is registered with the auction as a bidder will be put on titled items. If a vehicle or other titled items is being purchased for someone else, the bidder must register under that person's name. If a vehicle or titled item is being purchased for a business, the bidder must register under the business' name.
- Sales of all titled items will be reported to the Department of Revenue.