- Duck/goose breast, thin-sliced strips (2"-3"x1")
- 12-oz. bottle zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 pkg. Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 c. soy sauce
- Green, yellow or red bell peppers, onions, water chestnuts, jalapenos, cut into 1"x ½" pieces
- 1 lb. bacon strips, cut in half
- ½ c. water
- Teriyaki sauce
- Garlic powder
- Chopped onion & green pepper
Mix onion soup, salad dressing, soy sauce, and water together and pour over meat. Marinate for at least 8 hours. Drain and lay slice of marinated meat on ½ slice of bacon, add a piece of onion and one other of the vegetables, and roll. Secure roll with a toothpick.
Grill rumake over medium heat on gas or charcoal grill. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, keeping a close eye on it and pushing it around on the grill to keep it from burning. The fat from the bacon will cause the fire to flame up. Serve hot.
OR Slice duck breast in 1/8” thick slices, cover with teriyaki sauce and marinate for 6 hours. Drain and lay slices out flat. Top with finely chopped onion and green pepper and sprinkle with garlic powder to taste. Wrap in bacon and grill until bacon is brown.