- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ c. chives, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 c. cooked mixed greens, such as wild mustard, wild lettuce, lamb's-quarters, and dandelion greens, drained and chopped
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. salt (or to taste)
In a small skillet, cook garlic and chives gently in oil until tender but not browned. Pour tomato sauce over the greens in a saucepan, season with salt and pepper, and heat. Add the oil and herbs, and toss well. Serve hot.