Jump to the Twin Pines Conservation Atlas record for full details, including directions, permitted activities, map, brochure, and complete regulations.
Explore our visitor center and outside exhibits, including a cabin, 1900s schoolhouse, antique forestry equipment, and forest-management demonstration areas.
- Open Tuesday — Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed Sunday, Monday, and all state holidays.
- See View Map in the Address Information block on the right of this page.
Fun to see, do, and learn
Facility and exhibits
- Staffed visitor center with exhibits and displays
- Shop for MDC-produced books, calendars, and DVDs.
Trails and wildlife-viewing
- Hike nearly 3 miles of trails (one disabled-accessible) through forests and woodlands.
- Check the atlas record above for the area bird list.
- Fish for largemouth bass, sunfish, and channel catfish.
- Variety of shooting distances
- Catch-and-release fishing pond by special-use permit for Kids Fishing clinics only
- No hunting allowed on the area