Jump to Rockwoods’ Conservation Atlas record for full details, including directions, permitted activities, map, brochure, and complete regulations.
- Enjoy our trails, demonstration areas, and conservation education center in western St. Louis County.
- The area’s education center is typically open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (closed Saturday and Sunday).
- The area itself is open every day from sunrise to 30 minutes after sunset, unless posted otherwise.
- Call the area if you're uncertain whether the area is open. Find the phone number under Address Information to the right of this page.
- See View Map under Address Information to the right of this page.
Fun to see, do, and learn
Facility and exhibits
- Education center with exhibits and information about Missouri’s forests, fish, and wildlife, and history of Rockwoods
- Pavilion and picnic tables
- Wildlife-viewing blind
Programs and events
- Programs are available by advance registration for school field trips and other organized groups. Call the area to schedule a group program. Find the phone number in Address Information to the right of this page.
- For programs open to the public, check Events to the right of this page.
- More than 12 miles of hiking trails, including a .10-mile disabled-accessible wildlife-habitat trail
Rockwoods Reservation Events
|Our Amazing Furbearing Animals (Reserve by December 9)||Tue, 12/10|
|Breakfast with the Birds (Reserve by December 19)||Fri, 12/20|
|Regal Eagles (Reserve by January 6)||Tue, 01/07|
|Owl Prowl (Reserve by January 10)||Fri, 01/10|
|Backyard Maple Sugaring - Landowners & Homeowners (Reserve by January 22)||Thu, 01/23|