Eleven Point River
Mainstem and its tributaries:
- Walleye and sauger—18” minimum length limit
In Oregon County:
The use of porous-soled waders is prohibited.
From Thomasville Access to the Arkansas line:
- Goggle-eye—8” minimum length limit.
- Smallmouth bass—15” minimum length limit. The daily limit of 6 black bass may include only 1 smallmouth bass.
From Greer Spring Branch to Turner Mill:
Blue Ribbon Trout Area—Length limit at least 18"; Daily limit 1.
- Only flies and artificial lures may be used, and soft plastic baits and natural and scented baits are prohibited when fishing for any species.
- Gigging, bowfishing and using an atlatl are prohibited, and fish taken by these methods may not be possessed on these waters or their banks.
Downstream from Turner Mill Access:
White Ribbon Trout Area - Daily limit 4
- No length limit
- All lures allowed