Lakes 21 and 28 (August A. Busch CA)
- Trout permits are required if trout are kept.
- Trout may be taken by pole and line using all types of lures and baits under statewide limits, except during the dates listed below.
Nov. 1 - Jan. 31:
- Catch and release only for trout
- Flies, artificial lures and unscented soft plastic baits only
- Only 1 pole may be used.
- Use of chum is prohibited.
Feb. 1 - Oct. 31:
- You must stop fishing for all species after having 4 trout in possession.
Read information about the area from the Conservation Atlas.