Mainstem and its tributaries, except as noted below:
- Black bass—Daily and possession limit is 12 fish and may include no more than 6 largemouth bass and smallmouth bass, combined total of both species.
- Spotted bass—No minimum length limit
In Crawford and Phelps counties:
The use of porous-soled waders is prohibited.
From Highway 8 bridge to Scott’s Ford:
Red Ribbon Trout Area—Length limit at 15"; Daily limit 2.
- Only flies and artificial lures may be used, and soft plastic baits and natural and scented baits are prohibited when fishing for any species.
From Scott’s Ford to the railroad crossing at Bird’s Nest:
- Smallmouth bass—15” minimum length limit. Daily and possession limit of 12 black bass, which may include no more than 6 largemouth bass and smallmouth bass, combined total of both species, may include only 1 smallmouth bass.
From Highway 19 bridge in Dent County to Pacific Palisades Conservation Area:
- Goggle-eye—8” minimum length limit