- Archer's Hunting
- Fall Firearm Turkey Hunting
- Spring Turkey Hunting
Season & Limits
Fall Archery: 2 turkeys of either sex. Both may be taken on the same day.
Fall Firearms: 2 turkeys, which may be of either sex and they both may be taken on the same day
Spring Youth: 1 male turkey or turkey with visible beard
Spring Firearms: 2 male turkeys or turkeys with visible beard. You may only take one turkey during the first week. If you do not take one during the first week, then you make take 2 during the second or third week, but may not take them both on the same day.
- Shotguns (including .410) with shot not larger than No. 4 (only during fall firearms and spring season)
- Longbows, compound bows or recurve bows of any draw weight.
- Hand-held string-releasing devices
- Illuminated sights, scopes and quickpoints sights.
- Crossbows (only during spring season)
- shotguns capable of holding more than 3 shells in magazine and chamber combined
- shot larger than No. 4 (in use or in possession)
- rifles, pistols, and other firearms that propel a single projectile at one discharge
- a bow fastened to a stock or other device that maintains the bow in a drawn position
- any sighting device that casts a beam of light on the game
- use of dogs, bait, electronic calls, electronically activated calls, live decoys
Points to remember
- Anyone hunting turkey during the fall firearms turkey season may not be in possession of both a firearm and a bow. Some exceptions apply.