Any person is hereby authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute these documents subject to the following conditions:
- Images, articles, and abstracts included in all documents are copyrighted and may not be reproduced or redistributed (in partial or whole) for resale or as part of another publication, advertisement, etc. without express permission of the Missouri Conservation Commission or the Missouri Department of Conservation.
- Copies of images, articles, and abstracts may be used for informational/educational purposes as long as they include our copyright notice.
- Documents distributed in an electronic manner (e.g., Adobe Acrobat—.pdf , PostScript files—.ps, HTM, HTML, etc.) are not to be altered or manipulated. Acrobat images may be viewed with an Adobe viewer or other applications with Acrobat read capabilities. Other files may be viewed or printed using standard means.
News releases, reports, and other information on this Web site may be used by news organizations for reproduction in print and other media.
Note on Web usage
Reproduction of images, articles and abstracts for informational/educational purposes should not taken to mean reproduction of such items on a commercial Web site. Such use falls under reproduction as part of another publication. "Commercial Web site" is taken to mean a grouping of Web pages which, taken in total through the following of navigation or insertion of advertisements, serves the commercial purposes of a company or individuals. Examples of commercial purposes include (but are not limited to) enhancement of a commercial area, online sales catalogs, and information sites gaining revenue from advertisements or insertions of links.
Linking to other sites
The Missouri Department of Conservation will only link to the following kinds of external web sites:
- Local, state or Federal educational institutions or agencies
- Standard, recognized reference sites
- Non-profit organizations involved in joint ventures with MDC
- Commercial news organization airing MDC programs
Creating links to the Missouri Dept. of Conservation Web site
Links may be made to any documents on the Missouri Department of Conservation Web site subject to the following conditions:
- Images, articles, and abstracts included in all documents may not be incorporated into a Web document in such a way that the origin of the image, article, or abstract cannot be determined.
- Images, articles, and abstracts included in all documents may not be incorporated into a Web document within frames so that advertisements or other navigation can be associated with the image, article or abstract.
Restricted Rights Legend
Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013 (c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19.